Lymphatic Drainage Massage
You can think of lymph as a kind of internal irrigation system collecting excess water and roteins from interstitial fluid, draining waste, destroying bacteria and cleaning toxins from the tissue .
Lymph must pass through at least two nodes before it is totally cleansed and can return to the blood stream.
The lymphatic system has no pump of its own, so to flow it needs muscles to be contracted when we are walking or breathing, or exercising, or undergoing massage.
If the lymph system gets overloaded the face will look saggy, dull, grey and puffy. The condition of the skin worsens.
- circulate into the blood stream
- relieves tension
- relieves muscle contraction
and as result of it main target ,wrinkles, is reached.
LDM will be beneficial for:
- Sinusitis, acne, migraine, fluid retention
- Contraindications for LDM:
- Cold and flu, vascular problems, cancer, thyroid disease, lymphatic disorders.